Time for Mom-Me Retreat is being held at the gorgeous Pier 5 Hotel in Baltimore, Maryland.
Time for Mom-Me Retreat will be held at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore in the Inner Harbor. The hotel is located at 300 Light Street, Baltimore, Maryland, USA, 21202.
The Hyatt Regency block has SOLD OUT. A small block of rooms is available at the Courtyard Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor until the cut-off of October 11 or until the block sells out. To make a reservation, please click here.
GETTING TO THE HOTEL
The best airport to arrive into is
- SuperShuttle: Receive a 10% discount on one way or round trip transfers from BWI/DCA/IAD and Hyatt Regency Hotel Inner Harbor. Book online at www.supershuttle.com and enter the group discount code: RK7BV. Discount Valid Between: TBA
Lyft: Download the Lyft app and use the code TIMEFORMOMME for up to $50 in Lyft credits for first timeriders.
- Uber: Download the Uber app and use the new user promo code UBERON20 to save up to $20 on your first ride
- Taxi: Approximate fare is $35 from the airport to the hotel
Driving Directions to Hyatt Regency Baltimore from Baltimore Washington International Airport:
Total Distance: 10 miles
- Start out going West on I-195 West for 1.1 miles
- Merge onto MD-295 North via Exit 2A toward Baltimore / I-695 for 8.0 miles
- You will pass 2 stadiums on the Right
- Turn Right onto West Pratt Street for 0.4 miles
- Then turn Right onto Light Street and end at 300 Light St
If you are driving to the Retreat, parking is available at the Hyatt for $30/day for
Weather in Baltimore in November is generally between 50-60 degrees – perfect for fall! The evenings do get a little chilly so pack accordingly. Meeting rooms tend to be cooler so plan on bringing a sweater or a wrap.
SHARE YOUR EXCITEMENT
Made your travel arrangements? Let your community know and use these Hashtags! #TimeforMomMeRetreat2016 #miaredrick